Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 LEGAL QUERY on Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:38 am


Arresto Menor
Pede po ba akong maghabol or may karapatan po ba akong humingi ng separation pay & other charges/damages sa mahigit 10 years na aking serbisto sa isang kompanya(painting contractor)?? bilang Project Coordinator, Estimator, Field/Site Supervisor.Last January 07, 2014. Biglaan pong kinausap kami(kasama ko po ang isang driver) ng sekretarya(pamangkin) ng amo ko na sabi daw ng Boss pahinga daw muna kaming dalawa dahil wala daw po bagong project na pumapasok at tawagan nalang daw po kami kung kelan at pede bumalik. Sa ngayon po di na sinasagot mga tawag at txt ko for follow- up at nalaman ko po na may bagong tauhan po silang kinuha.... NOTE: 1. No Written Employment Contract(Verbal only) 2. Weekly Salary(every Saturday) 3. No payslip(written on yellow paper only) 4. No Holiday pay(no work no pay policy) 5. No vacation/Sick Leave(with pay) 6. No SSS, Philhealth & others. 7. No 13th month pay 8. and others

View user profile

2 Re: LEGAL QUERY on Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:54 am

HR Adviser

Reclusion Perpetua
You can try filing for Illegal dismissal. Try asking the help of PAO.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum