Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

I want to get out of marriage, wife want to file concubinage

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor

Just want to know how to get out of marriage, my wife and I can't seem to live normally but she doesnt want me to leave? I tried talking to her of me leaving etc.

Also, now she told me she wants to file for concubinage on my part since she says that I have a mistress.

I want to get out of my marriage amicably but she seems she doesnt want me to let go. and making my life miserable. She says she wants to tell hr so i be terminated. she wants me to go to jail. we have 2 kids she doesnt care what happens with the kids. please help/comments

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum