Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

A child who is not legally my child is named after me in the birth certificate

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
My wife was impregnated by another man. We separated physically. I never knew when she delivered the child. When I needed to get legal documents for the annulment, I found out that the child is under my name. I want my last name to be removed from the child's name, What should I do?

View user profile


Reclusion Temporal
you have to question the paternity

file a case questioning the paternity

you will have to go through DNA testing.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum