Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Legal Separation...

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Legal Separation... on Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:27 am

brokenvow

Arresto Menor
What will happen if I file for a legal separation...on the grounds of physical and psychological abuse? makukulong po ba yung husband ko?

View user profile

2 Re: Legal Separation... on Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:48 pm

yonni143

Arresto Menor
NO, your husband cannot be imprisoned for no criminal case has been filed against him. The primary effect of legal separation is "both of you will live separately". However, your marriage remains valid unless it is annuled.

View user profile

3 Re: Legal Separation... on Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:17 am

attyLLL

if imprisoning the husband is your goal, then the proper remedy is to file a complaint at the prosecutor's office for violence against women under ra 9262. you will need medico-legal report for injuries.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

4 Re: Legal Separation... Today at 12:54 pm

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum