Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
Hi,i hope you can help me, i walked out of my house last April 30,2013 because I learned that my husband and my babysitter are lovers for a long time, i knew this through my deaf youngest child ,8 years old signing she saw daddy and yaya kissing inside the room, andone time i woke up before 4 am and see my husband going inside the maids room and look inside its dark but i can see,,but got scared and just ran back to my room..the next week i think i forgot exact date i went to womens desk and file a complaint also at baranggay but when i talked to my lawyer ,i realized i donot like to file i just tell my husband to give me 70% of the salary.then,last December he have bonuses,,he didnt give me ,,13th and extra bonus. Then yesterday , I learned that he have new girlfriend ,finished with the nanny, the new girlfriend , godmother of my 2nd child possibly one of the ex's is living with my old house (conjugal) . I rent my own house and never go back to my old house because of traumatic experience me and my children suffer. NOW, how can i file a case against him..neighbors are testifying the gf is there,,i told them to take a picture,,and hoping to install a cctv inside the room,,i f i can,,what will i do,,im sure that cctv is expensive

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum