Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

sue mistress for having child

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 sue mistress for having child on Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:41 pm

marissa m. lonosa

Arresto Menor
hi, atty. tanong ko lang po pwede po bang idemanda
ng legal wife ang mistress dahil nagka anak sila ng
husband nya kahit 4 yrs. na silang hiwalay?
pwede po ba maging evidence ang mga pictures and
hearsay? ang surname po ng bata hindi sa tatay.
tnx po

View user profile

2 Re: sue mistress for having child on Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:38 am


Reclusion Temporal
Mahirap at pag di naman nakapangalan sa asawa mo ang bata, she can always deny that the child is not your husband's....

View user profile

3 Re: sue mistress for having child on Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:30 pm


Reclusion Perpetua
hearsay is not a good evidence. the best way to prove that your husband is the father is by DNA testing. bakit ang babae lang ang idedemanda mo e asawa mo ang nag-loko? natanong lang... Very Happy

View user profile

4 Re: sue mistress for having child on Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:42 pm


Arresto Menor
Demanda mo silang dalawa bkt kabit lng bka nman pinatulan ni girl kc cnbi ni boy patay n asawa nya 😄😄 gnyan kramihan ng lalaki

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum