Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

need legal advice

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 need legal advice on Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:44 pm


Arresto Menor
im married but almost 5 years separated with my husband but not legal separation.. we have 2 children.. now i have a new partner and im pregnant if my ex husband will know this he will take my 2 children from me... kung dadaanin nya sa legal kanino mapupunta ang custody ng dalwang bata? anung possibilities na pde ko gawin?

help naman po....

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum