Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Adultery case

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Adultery case on Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:48 pm


Arresto Menor
Good day po,

I need legal advice on this matter.
I was involve in a forbidden relationship for almost 5 years in abroad, the guy is legally married man in Phil.
We got a child, but after I give birth to our child, we separated and maybe almost 3 years already.

The guy is not giving any support to myself in which we both agreed, cause I understand his financial situation.

Now, recently...the legal wife was trying to connect with me like in any form of social networks and threatening me that if we will not stop seeing each other, she will finally file a case for us.

Now, my question is? Is she had the grounds since we don't really see each other for that long? And if we ever had communication, that is for our child.

She was saying that she will use my baby as her legal evidence that her husband commits adultery.

Please Advice.

View user profile

2 Re: Adultery case on Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:47 am


Reclusion Temporal
only YOUR own husband can file an adultery case against you...maybe concubinage case against her own husband using your child as evidence. pero meron pa din syang pwedeng ikaso sayo. wag mo na lang patulan or humingi ka ng tawad. baka sakali tantanan ka

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum