Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ultra Vires

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Ultra Vires on Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:05 pm

zyra m. plata

Arresto Mayor
Question po.
As general rule, a juridical entity such as corporation are not allowed to give natural person power over their property, is there any exception to this. Example, if the board resolution states that the BOD agreed to give SPA to a natural person, may the loan proceed?
Thanks and more power.

View user profile

2 Re: Ultra Vires on Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:39 pm

tsi ming choi

Reclusion Perpetua

1. Incidental to the existence of the corporation.
2. Corporation is under receivership/conservatorship
3. After dissolution and with pending case, the corp's assets and properties may be left to their legal counsel.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum