Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Can a complain be transfer from the father of the victim to mother?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Prision Correccional
It's 2 years na ng maganap ang insidente at ang mga killers ng anak ng kumare ko ay gusto ng makipag areglo. Ang nagsimula ng pagsaampa ng kaso ay ang ama ng biktima ngunit nakakulong na ito. Pwede bang ma transfer ang kaso at ang ina na ang magpatuloy ng kaso? Salamat sa mga clarong sagot.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum