Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Urgent help needed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Urgent help needed on Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:36 pm


Arresto Menor
I am a single mother. The father of my child choose not to take responsibility on his daughter and me. He is a church worker and part of his requirements for him to be able to be assigned to a church and be givn license as a pastor is to secure a ltter from my side na nagsasabing hindi ako gagawa ng gulo at scandal regarding the custody of the child or whatsoever. We have discussed about this things and I feel that there is no need to make this in black and white. I am an educated person and I hate legalities when pwede namang pagusapan na lang. But then if this is what is really needed I want to include in the letter na he as well should not in any way bother us regarding his responsibility as a father kapag natauhan na sya. I want this because emotionally it bothers me. At ayoko maagrabyado. I need help in creating the letter of this sort. Please help

View user profile

2 Re: Urgent help needed on Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:20 pm


Arresto Menor
helo po good afternoon po help po sa case ng brother ko, yung asawa po nya nag Dubai they have a 3 yr old daughter,ang brother ko po ang tumayong ina at ama ditto sa pinas, nagwowork po sya date sa isang Telco ditto pinas, supposedly po 2 yrs ang contract nya sa Dubai pero hinde na nya tinapos at biglang umuwe, sabi nya samen dahil daw sa gall bladder nya pero after a week ni-rush sya sa hospital kase nahihilo, we found out na buntis pala, weve waited for 7 mos kase were hoping na sa kapatid ko yung bata, until 1 nyt she was rushed to the hospital by my brother kase mangnganak na, kala namen atty 7 mos pa lang pero sa bi ng ob nya tama lang sa buwan, after giving birth, nanilaw ang bata so the child has to go on lab test, pedia found out that the child's blood type is b where as yung brother ko po eh a then yung mother O. so in short they got separated, pero di po sila kasal, san po atty mapupunta ang custody ng bata. kase po itong girl may mga suicidal tendencies pa po... un employed din and ang family back ground po ay hinde naman maayos, date rin po syang nakikipag chat sa mga foreigner as source of income nung walang trabaho... pls help po atty.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum