Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

what action can i make or case to file?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 what action can i make or case to file? on Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:40 am

Norman17

Arresto Menor
Good day, I would like to ask about my situation. I am married for 14 years  I accidentally opened her facebook and caught her having an affair with a 18 year old Student from their school. I confronted her and she confessed about it. Now they are living together and my wife is pregnant from this man. they are hiding it, her her family. can i file a annulment case. if I file for a case for annulment how long will it take . Because she will be giving birth by 4 months from now and the child will be under my Surname. Thank you and hoping for your fast response.

Last edited by Norman17 on Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:31 am; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

2 Re: what action can i make or case to file? on Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:20 am

Norman17

Arresto Menor
Is there no one to give a legal advice to my query.

View user profile

3 Re: what action can i make or case to file? on Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:22 pm

attyLLL

infidelity by itself is not a ground for annulment. look up the grounds in the forum

as you have noted, the child will carry your surname and will be presumed to be yours. if you don't want that, you will have only one year to initiate a case to question the child's fatherhood.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum