Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 I COULDN'T HELP IT! on Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:42 am

Arresto Menor
I used to have high respect with LAWYERS. In fact it was the profession I dreamed to pursue when I was a kid. And as I grew up, I was led to an impression that being a LAWYER mirrors the character of a trustworthy and dependable profession at all times.

On 2012, I was double-crossed by a LAWYER on a business deal. As I partake on a legal proceeding with this LAWYER, I now realized how extremely DECEITFUL and CORRUPT this profession could be.

This time, whenever I see a LAWYER, or even hear about them from everywhere, I couldn't help but scorn them in a despicable manner.

View user profile

2 Re: I COULDN'T HELP IT! on Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:40 am

HR Adviser

Reclusion Perpetua
I guess you have to process your anger. It will just consume you. Even if you have been fooled by one, it doesn't follow that all of the lawyers are deceitful and corrupt. If you have a Psychologist friend or a graduate of BS Psychology, you can ask for help. Don't let hatred consume you.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum