Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

appeal to ra 9262

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 appeal to ra 9262 on Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:28 pm


Arresto Menor
Hi atty. My husband has an illegitimate child before we wed. He has been jailed due to ra 9262 support of to the child financially however i wanted to appeal to lower down the support from 5thousand a month to atleast 3k to 2k since i am now bearing his child he doesn't have a job as of now. And i can't stay to work while I'm pregnant due to i have a heart condition. Hope you respond to my concern atty. God bless and more power

View user profile

2 Re: appeal to ra 9262 on Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:27 pm


Arresto Menor
Sana po makareply po kayo mga attorney... at kng san q po siya pwedeng ifile s brgy po b muna or direkta n po b s court.. slamat..

View user profile

3 Re: appeal to ra 9262 on Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:39 pm


Arresto Menor
Tiyaka attorney sa amin ng asawa ko ako lang po may trabaho may nkapagsabi skin magfile daw kami ng indigency si ce d tlga kaya ng husband yung 5k per month magulang nya lang ang sumasalo

View user profile

4 Re: appeal to ra 9262 on Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:54 pm


if this was based on a compromise agreement, the remedy is to file a petition in court to modify it

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum