Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

rights of my eligitimate child for a demand letter

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Good day I have an illegitimate daughter, before her father financially support her monthly but after 2 months he stop the support I've been calling him to ask why he stop sustaining her child but they cut the number and its not active anymore. I'm planning to seek for a demand letter. May question is do i still need to wait longer to see if he really stop the support or 2 months is enough to ask for a demand letter from an attorney. Hope you can answer my question.Thank you.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum