Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password




You are not connected. Please login or register

2014 Bar Exam Updates

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 2014 Bar Exam Updates on Thu Feb 20, 2014 4:08 pm

colorblindJustice


Arresto Menor
Bar Exam Updates!!


May 5, 2014 - Oath-Taking of New Lawyers

Roll signing moved to May 6,7 and 8.



Last edited by colorblindJustice on Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:55 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : updating info)

View user profile

2 2014 BAR Bulletins on Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:46 am

sally1007


Arresto Menor
Ang tagal mag-release ngayon ng mga bar bulletins. Dati, January pa lang, halos kumpleto na ang bar exam coverage, dates, etc.  Sleep 

View user profile

3 Re: 2014 Bar Exam Updates on Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:50 am

colorblindJustice


Arresto Menor
2014 BAR EXAMS UPDATE: A POST FROM DEAN SARMIENTO'S FB account.

"Bar Exams 2014 Updates: In our meeting with Justice Diosdado Peralta, Chairman of the 2014 Bar Exams Committee, this morning, he announced that [b]the exams will still be held on the four Sundays of October at UST. He also said he's proposing to eliminate the MCQ portion altogether, but that is yet to be decided by the Court en banc. He also said that in principle, he wants 75% of the questions to cover matters that the examinees are expected to know, and the other 25% to cover difficult matters to determine the topnotchers"

View user profile

4 Re: 2014 Bar Exam Updates on Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:49 pm

rionne22


Arresto Menor
thanks for posting the updates

View user profile

5 Re: 2014 Bar Exam Updates on Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:34 am

colorblindJustice


Arresto Menor
BAR Bulletin No. 4: List of Uncondtionally Approved Candidates

http://sc.judiciary.gov.ph/baradmission/2014/barlist1.pdf

AMDG+

View user profile

6 Re: 2014 Bar Exam Updates on Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:30 pm

Vitex


Arresto Menor
http://sc.judiciary.gov.ph/baradmission/2014/barlist2.pdf

View user profile

7 Re: 2014 Bar Exam Updates Today at 11:41 pm

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum