Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

The ex of my husband is pushing herself to my husband....

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
Good day po...

Phelp po ako ano legal action na pwede ko gawin kasi yung ex ng husband ko nag punta ng barangay at sinasabi niya po na may utang yung husband ko sa kanya and pinapatawag siya. Ang girl gumagawa siya ng action talaga na para masira kami ng husband ko... Disturbing na po kasi masyado kasi naapektohan na po mga trabaho namin... since my husband worked at a government... paano ko po ba mapapatigil xa? kasi gina insist niya na mag file ng case na adultery eh hindi naman xa ang legal wife... Pls poh  ASAP po... tnx

View user profile


a bgy proceeding is an opportunity to determine what the claim is all about. filing a case is not considered a wrong, but if you think you can prove that she is abusing the processes, then you can hire a lawyer to assist you in filing a case against her to prevent her from further harassing you.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum