Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Foreigner and Pre-nuptial or Anti-nuptial agreements.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
Hi, I am a foreigner and need a pre nuptial agreement prior to marriage and have found if I sign a prenuptial in your country ,I wont guarantee my assets in another prior to marry my intended , reason is when worked 25 years and want only to keep if the marriage goes wrong after some time if happens just want to keep my original assets in my own country prior to marriage and all assets acquired in marriage from a said Date, is half for my X wife only if we separate as if we have children, I just want to ensure my children receive all my assets than my X wife .

An pay all other expenses to children only

Hence why I seek an marriage contract.
I wish well I understand this is to be lodged in civil municipality in the relevant town and wish to state things like if I buy land and build and my wife dies, I own but, all is my kids as want my children to benefit which, I think phils has as common law and State things like if we own house and land and divorce all assets made together while married will be split 50/50 and divided evenly and I wish my share to go to bank for children's funds and college and university and support as its fair to provide best future for family you can and make sure is fair on all

Can Some one advise me on Pre Nuptials and what are rights and allowed and will assets be covered and will out country assets also prior to marriage be covered , As I wish in a contract between two parties prior to that date of marriage and well will ask her to declare when in my country to sign prenuptial there also or is it best to have come to my country sign first to safe guard me and also do in Philippines to and will be legally binding to what we both decide as fair items in a agreement and as life roles on re-adjust to ensure new assets.

Kind Regards E

View user profile


under PH law, you will have to execute the prenup here and then file it with the civil registrar before getting married.

the more simple way to do it is to just determine what arrangement you will have, whether it will be conjugal partnership of gains - meaning all your property before getting married will be separate, but all properties acquired after will be co-owned. or complete separation - meaning there are no co-owned properties.

note that as a foreigner, you might not be eligible to purchase land in the PH.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum