Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

how can i file child support ?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 how can i file child support ? on Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:02 am


Arresto Menor

im a 24 yr old living in davao city .i need help on how to send a demand letter for the father of my son. his father is from luxembourg europe. we are not married .ive just gave birth last month by cs and his dad is making it hard for me to get child support ,he always get angry if i ask money for his even just for his milk and diaper i need help badly.

beforehe replys sometimes when i send an email to him.but he's just always making an alibi
everytime i ask support,before when i was pregnant he just give me 3-4k a month for check ups only good for aug-dec he promised me he will come when i gave birth but till now he's not here yet..and dont even reply on my emails .

i also want to file for emotional abuse.

any advice will help.

View user profile

2 Re: how can i file child support ? on Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:15 pm


look for family support groups in his country. try also to contact his embassy here.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum