Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

for civil wedding

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 for civil wedding on Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:00 pm


Arresto Menor
elow po am 22 years old mag 23 po sa october.,tanong ko lang po kung kailangan pa po ba ang parental advice for applying marriage license/ & applying for Civil marriage?.
pwede po ba kaming makapag apply without parent advice?.

Last edited by october14 on Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : additional info)

View user profile

2 Re: for civil wedding on Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:57 pm


Arresto Menor
yung parents advise po need both parents present in the Civil registrar office po ba? or pwede po ba dalhin yung form sa amin tapos dun na lang sila sa amin mag sa sign ng parents advise?

View user profile

3 Re: for civil wedding on Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:50 pm


october, yes, it is needed, but if they won't sign it, then the process is delayed by 3 months but the marriage license will still be issued.

baiz, yes, you can bring the form with you.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum