Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

have court order for child support and full custody

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
I have a court order issued to me after I won the annulemnt case I filed against my now ex husband. The court order says I have full custody of my 2 minor children and that the father should give 10k for each child every month until they finish their education. How do I go about this court order so my ex will be notified that the court is ordering him to give support. I cannot afford to pay a lawyer as I am a solo parent earning a menial income and supporting 2 kids. But I want the law to be upheld and to be respected especially by men who refuse to give their kids a decent living. Please let me know how to go about this and how could I get legal help.

Thank you and more power to all of you

View user profile


answered your other post

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum