Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password




You are not connected. Please login or register

salary hold

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 salary hold on Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:57 pm

honesty28


Arresto Menor
Just want to ask lng po. Kc ung cut off ng sahod namin is every 15th of the month for 25th payout. Nagkaroon na po ng initial viewing ng payslip. However, I was terminated on the 21th of this month. My question is dapat p b makuha ung pera ko on the 25th? Or do they have the right to include it on my backpay?

View user profile

2 Re: salary hold on Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:04 am

Patok


Reclusion Perpetua
included na yan sa last pay cheque mo.. after clearance.

View user profile

3 Re: salary hold on Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:20 pm

banned


Arresto Menor
Help naman po,
Last day ko po last march 15 (resignation letter was filed Feb 15). And completed the clearance 4 days after my effective last day with the company. Pero up until now wala pa salary ko for the service i rendered from Feb. 26 to March 10 for 15th of the month paycheck.. meron po bang maximum allowable time for the company to hold my salary, kasi mag one month na rin at wala pa akong natatanggap, sahod naman yun. Kung may idededuct sila like unclaimed uniforms, etc, pwede naman nila siguro ideduct na lang sa 13th month ko un..
Tsaka another inquiry, is it stated in the Labor Code na required si company magbigay ng separation pay?? hope u can help me... thanks



Last edited by banned on Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:52 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Misinformation)

View user profile

4 Re: salary hold on Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:04 am

council


Reclusion Perpetua
banned wrote:Help naman po,
Last day ko po last march 15 (resignation letter was filed Feb 15). And completed the clearance 4 days after my effective last day with the company. Pero up until now wala pa salary ko for the service i rendered from Feb. 26 to March 10 for 15th of the month paycheck.. meron po bang maximum allowable time for the company to hold my salary, kasi mag one month na rin at wala pa akong natatanggap, sahod naman yun. Kung may idededuct sila like unclaimed uniforms, etc, pwede naman nila siguro ideduct na lang sa 13th month ko un..
Tsaka another inquiry, is it stated in the Labor Code na required si company magbigay ng separation pay?? I've stayed there for 5 years and who knows if the company will give m separation pay.. hope u can help me... thanks

The final pay should be given within reasonable time. And one month is reasonable enough. Wala pa namang isang buwan, and since nag-resign ka, talagang naka-hold ang sweldo mo in case meron kang kailangan bayaran.

Ang 13th month pay mo is only 20% of monthly, so panigurado lang in case malaki ang babayaran mo.

No separation pay is required unless it's retrenchment or redundancy, or unless your company has a retirement benefit.

View user profile http://www.councilviews.com

5 Re: salary hold on Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:49 am

banned


Arresto Menor
Okay, thanks po!! If ever sa 15 di pa rin ibibigay ung sahod ko, ano pa po pwede kong gawin?? Hope u can give some advice..

View user profile

6 Re: salary hold on Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:56 am

council


Reclusion Perpetua
banned wrote:Okay, thanks po!!  If ever sa 15 di pa rin ibibigay ung sahod ko, ano pa po pwede kong gawin?? Hope u can give some advice..

Tanungin mo kung kelan ang release. Kung sabihin merong problema, hingi ka ng paliwanag.

Pag reasonable naman ang dahilan ng delay, pagpasensyahan muna.

Last option is to file for money claims sa DOLE.

View user profile http://www.councilviews.com

7 Re: salary hold on Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:13 pm

banned


Arresto Menor
Hello Mr Council!! Ur thoughts and advice are very much appreciated.. Sana marelease na sya on or before April 15, para di na umabot sa Dole ang case.. Pero sa mga previous co-workers ko na nagresign umabot ng 3 months bago marelease ung backpay nila at ung iba ay Di na lang kinukuha since may new work na sila.. Sayang din naman if Di ko kukunin.. And in addition po the term backpay includes all incentives na po diba?? So one time pay po ng last salary, 13th month pay at separation pay (if ever meron).. Thanks po uli!

View user profile

8 Re: salary hold on Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:38 pm

council


Reclusion Perpetua
banned wrote:Hello Mr Council!! Ur thoughts and advice are very much appreciated.. Sana marelease na sya on or before April 15, para di na umabot sa Dole ang case.. Pero sa mga previous co-workers ko na nagresign umabot ng 3 months bago marelease ung backpay nila at ung iba ay Di na lang kinukuha since may new work na sila.. Sayang din naman if Di ko kukunin.. And in addition po the term backpay includes all incentives na po diba?? So one time pay po ng last salary, 13th month pay at separation pay (if ever meron).. Thanks po uli!  

Pwede umabot ng 3 months lalo na kung yan ang policy ng company.

View user profile http://www.councilviews.com

9 Re: salary hold on Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:18 pm

banned


Arresto Menor
Policy ng company pero wala naman po sa employee manual na binigay sa amin nung start namin.. At Di rin naman po nila na discuss un verbally.. And i haven't receive my backpay yet, can that be a ground against them..?



Last edited by banned on Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Additional info)

View user profile

10 Re: salary hold on Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:09 pm

council


Reclusion Perpetua
banned wrote:Policy ng company pero wala naman po sa employee manual na binigay sa amin nung start namin.. At Di rin naman po nila na discuss un verbally.. And i haven't receive my backpay yet, can that be a ground against them..?

If it's policy then alam mo kung saan nanggaling yan (memo, etc) kahit walang manual na binigay.

It's not required to have it discussed verbally.

Have you contacted the company to ask when the release will be made?

View user profile http://www.councilviews.com

11 Re: salary hold Today at 4:03 pm

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum