Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Child support

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Child support on Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:47 pm


Arresto Menor
Hi! I'am a single parent for almost 5 yrs. Ndi po kami kasal ng father ng baby ko. OFW sya pero kung kailan lng nya maisipan magbigay saka lng sya magbibigay. Sa ngyn medyo matagal tagal na syang ndi nagbibigay. Ano po kaya pede ko gawin in legal terms para tuloy-tuloy nya support nya sa baby ko. thanks

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum