Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

please help me on what to do

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 please help me on what to do on Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:41 pm


Arresto Menor

Last edited by karding on Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:50 pm; edited 2 times in total

View user profile

2 Re: please help me on what to do on Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:49 pm


Reclusion Temporal
crimes po dapat ay sa loob ng pilipinas gagawin. kung sa labas ng pilipinas nagawa ay hindi pwede. Iba siguro ang usapan kung dadalhin niya dito yung partner niya.

pwede siguro mag legal separation ka lang pero kung usapang kasong criminal hindi po pwede. For now.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum