Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

how to rectify void/bigamous marriage?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 how to rectify void/bigamous marriage? on Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:58 am


Arresto Menor
I have a void/bigamous marriage. My husband already filled an annulment on his 1st marriage. It's on-going and just waiting for the finality. We want to rectify our void marriage. What should we do in case the court will grant his annulment.

1. Do wee need to file petition of declaration of our void marriage before re-marry?


2. just re-marry and leave the void marriage contract alone?

3. How much will it cost us and how long it will takes?

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum