Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

separated and want to be legally single

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 separated and want to be legally single on Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:02 pm


Arresto Menor
hi.i'm already separated with my husband(whom i have 2kids) for 6years.we have both have our own partners and child with the present relationship.i don't received financial support from him for the 2kids.and now,i want to be legally single and to have my own life again with my present partner and 3kids. but i don't have money for annulment.what's the best thing to do?..thanks.

View user profile

2 Re: separated and want to be legally single on Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:53 am


Reclusion Perpetua
If you want to be legally single, then you need to file petition for annulment/declaration of nullity.

Ipon-ipon ka na muna.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum