Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Please help.. I really need your advice here...

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
I have a pending case in MTCC for Alarms and Scandal and Drunkeness. During prelim, I pleaded not guilty and I had a law firm who handles my case. I filed a counter affidavit stating that everything in the the information that was filed against me is not true. After 3 times appearing in the court, my lawyers decided to withdraw as counsels for my case so currently, I'm considering for a change of plea and to plead guilty for the charges that they filed against me because I'm really so busy with my job and I don't have time to look for another lawyer. My questions are: If I plead guilty, can they file perjury case against me citing the statements that I have made in my counter affidavit? Can they use my change of plead as basis for filing a perjury case? Are there any supreme court decided cases in the past which is similar to this? Please enlighten me on these questions. Thanks in advance

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum