Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Extra judicial to be notarized outside the philippines

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

I have a friend whose brother died in the states but have a property here in the Phil. I drafted a deed of extra-judicial settlement but since all heirs are in the states, and from what i know the said document has to be notarized at the nearest Phil. Embassy...what format will they use for the acknowledgement part or do they have a standard forms at the embassy for cases like this

View user profile


Prision Correccional
Any update?

View user profile


Prision Mayor
I just wonder why you are worrying what format the lawyers/phil. embassy in the states to notarize what you had drafted. I had an SPA typed for myself for my son who is in the states, and the document I sent was in the phil. format. My son had it notarized there in the states and it costs much to have it done. The acknowledgment made here was returned, however, the phil. consulate made their own with a ribbon seal. I suggest you send what you did and let the concerned persons take care of the notarization. I am only sharing my own experience.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum