Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

last name change on birth certificate

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 last name change on birth certificate on Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:42 am


Arresto Menor
Hi po,

I have this situation po and I badly need a legal advice.

Nakasunod po sa pangalan ng nanay ko (single) ang last name ko na registered na rin sa NSO. Problem is, nung bata pa ako, iniwan nya ako sa friend nya dahil kinailangan nyang pag-abroad. Practically, pinaampon nya ako nang walang papers. So eversince, yung last name na ginamit ko ay yung last name ng nag-ampon sakin. So lahat ng school and employment records ko ay nakapangalan sa umampon sakin. Buhay pa ang umampon sakin (foster mother), matagal nang patay yung asawa nya. Ngayon, may anak ako at sinunod ko sa illegitimate last name ko. Dahil din sa issue na to sa papeles ko, hindi ako makapagpakasal. I plan to marry the mother of my child pero I don't know where and how to start about fixing all these. I also plan to travel abroad sana but this is stopping me. I am 31 years old now and I want to use the last name I have been using eversince. My questions are: 1.) How do I go about changing my last name sa birth cert ko sa NSO? 2.)Pwede ba akong magpakasal using my illegitimate last name using other documents? 3.) meron po ba akong kelangang gawin sa birth cert ng anak ko na gamit yung illegit last name ko? Thank you in advance! Smile

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum