Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

foreclosed property

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 foreclosed property on Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:39 pm


Arresto Menor
Hi. Can we file a writ of possession of a foreclosed property and occupy the same even if it is not yet consolidated in our name? The reglementary period of 1 year to redeem has already expired.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum