Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

my husband marriage

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 my husband marriage on Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:04 pm


Arresto Menor
I was separated to him for 12 yrs and he didnt saw my son since birth without any financial support. Now he is remarried and i want to get married also. What should i do to make my married null and void.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum