Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

is Slight physical injury absorbed in Direct assault?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

anoniw

Arresto Menor
hello i would just like to ask if the crime of slight physical injuries id absorbed in direct assault? would it matter if the victim is a person in authority or an AGENT of a person in authority?
somehow i am confused. my teacher who is a judge gave the following circumstances:

A a barangay captain, went after a robber when he saw the victim asking for help, he managed to catch up with the said robber, and he was subsequently injured bythe same, now B a barangay tanod saw the incident and came in the aid of A (brngy captain) and was also subsequently injured in the process,
Q1: was the crime of direct assault commited on both A and B? or only against A?
Q2: assuming that the injuries constituted slight physical injuries will it be absorbed or will it be tried separately?

Very Happy 

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum