Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Declared single in child's birth certificate while married

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Reclusion Temporal
I am a married woman but we no longer live together, i declared in my documents like SSS, Philhealth, and in the office that i am SINGLE, i only use the MARRIED status in my PASSPORT, i had an affair with a married man and gave birth, since he is married and afraid of his wife, he did not sign the birth certificate, i decided to put BLANK and unknown in the father's details. Ano po ang nilabag kong batas? and what should i do? can i still make my son use my husband's last name?

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum