Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Recognition of a foreign judgement of divorce

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
Im a US Citizen married and got divorce in USA to a US Citizen, and i want to marry a filipino in the Philippines, i was wondering if i still need to file a petition for the recognition of a foreign judgment of divorce in order to get a marriage license in the Philippines? If so how long it will take and how much is going to cost? Thanks a lot

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum