Goodevening...no need fir you to get your alloment coz im sure she already spend your money..
You can change your allottee of course..if you dint want to include your wife on your allotment details you can do so..you have an option for filing a self allottee or you can include your eldest child and other children to be your allottee..it's up to you..since your children is under your custody at this time coz your wife abandoned you and your children you have the right to do it..and you can file a criminal case against your wife for that matter..
Child abuse or RA 7610::::
(b) "Child abuse" refers to the maltreatment, whether habitual or not, of the child which includes any of the following:
(1) Psychological and physical abuse, neglect, cruelty, sexual abuse and emotional maltreatment;
(2) Any act by deeds or words which debases, degrades or demeans the intrinsic worth and dignity of a child as a human being;
(3) Unreasonable deprivation of his basic needs for survival, such as food and shelter; or
(4) Failure to immediately give medical treatment to an injured child resulting in serious impairment of his growth and development or in his permanent incapacity or death.
(c) "Circumstances which gravely threaten or endanger the survival and normal development of children" include, but are not limited to, the following:
(1) Being in a community where there is armed conflict or being affected by armed conflict-related activities;
(2) Working under conditions hazardous to life, safety and normal which unduly interfere with their normal development;
(3) Living in or fending for themselves in the streets of urban or rural areas without the care of parents or a guardian or basic services needed for a good quality of life;
(4) Being a member of a indigenous cultural community and/or living under conditions of extreme poverty or in an area which is underdeveloped and/or lacks or has inadequate access to basic services needed for a good quality of life;
(5) Being a victim of a man-made or natural disaster or calamity; or
(6) Circumstances analogous to those above-stated which endanger the life, safety or normal development of children.
(d) "Comprehensive program against child abuse, exploitation and discrimination" refers to the coordinated program of services and facilities to protected children against:
(1) Child Prostitution and other sexual abuse;
(2) Child trafficking;
(3) Obscene publications and indecent shows;
(4) Other acts of abuses; and
(5) Circumstances which threaten or endanger the survival and normal development of children.
Hope i enlighten your confused mind with this reply...thank you and godbless..