Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hi po. Pasagot nman po sa mga may idea kung paano

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor

My brother registers a baby as his own, together with his girlfriend (father and mother). It is a birth simulation, the babys biological parents are his gfs friends.

After the birth registration (delayed registration of Birth Certificate), we have found out that it is indeed Simulation of Birth (illegal). At first, we thought that it is not that serious, because our friends told us that it is okay, because adoption process is tedious and costly.

The problem is that my brother and his gf are falling apart. The baby is to stay with his gf.

What problems are they facing in the future, because the baby will carry my brothers surname, even though he will not be connected anymore to them?

Is there any way to cancel the birth certificate, and just return the baby to their real biological parents?


View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum