- I was a Regular Employee with CSC Eligibility.
- I had legal dispute against our Head of Office to the point we reached CSC and Ombudsman.
- We filed a case against her and she filed a case against us (libel) but her case against us was recently dismissed by the Ombudsman.
- I applied for R&R + Sick Leave to lay-low against the fury of our Boss. But she denied it without informing me.
- I was surprised to know that she Dismissed me from service on that merit secretly.
- The dismissal came directly from the City Mayor (whom she is a concubine) without any written warning, reprimand or notice.
- I have never received any letter, signed any memo, or any documents accepting of my AWOL. I just found it out when i tried to report to the office and they told me i was already AWOL.
- To my frustration, i just let it go and went to work abroad since then.
- It was 10 years ago and now i needed to obtain a Certificate of Employment but the Office refuses to issue for the reason that i did not resign and was AWOL!
What should i do about it? Can i still run after my rights for due process? Please help me.