Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Asking for CHILD SUPPORT. on Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:05 pm


Arresto Menor
Before ako magpakasal sa Singaporean husband ko, may ex-girlfriend sya na pinay na asking for child support. She was claiming na ang husband ko ang tatay ng anak nya. She keeps on messaging my hubby for child support. As of today the girl was already here in Singapore threatening him in SMS. I don't know what to do just in case na magkaharap harap kami. Please give me an advise. Thank you so much. I really want this in a legal way.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum