Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

small claim case

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 small claim case on Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:37 pm

vhec andaya

Arresto Menor
paano bo ang gagawin q ngfile aq ng case s umutang po smin at dumating n ang order n nai sherriff n po ang umutang smin pro ang properties ay nkapangalan s aswa nia lalake ang aswang babae po ang my utang mkukuha po kya kme properties n ksinghalaga ng nautang nia khit po d dw po papayag ang hsband nia? my motor at ibang gamit p po xa pls. reply po asap

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum