Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

A guy married twice

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 A guy married twice on Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:57 am

Arresto Menor
Hi Im new here and i really need an advice and a help for my case..Naikasal po ako sa isang lalaki na hndi ko alam na kasal na pala. Ngaun ang problema ko po is parehong naka register sa NSO ang kasal namin. nagtataka po ako pano nangyari yun?  I cannot get a singleness because of that. I want to get married now to someone i really love.. we dont know what to do now..we want our relationship to be legalize in the eye of the law and to Allah. Ano poh ba ang posible or dapat kong gawin para ma null and void ang kasal namin dahil legal din syang kasal sa una nyang asawa.. pls i really need a legal help im suffering this now for about 1 and half year.. and bad thing is my father dont know this case. im trying to fix this on my own..pls help me

i converted now to islam Alhamdulillah since 2012 i wanted to use this as a ground (Insh Allah) for i am now a Muslim and my x Husband is still a christian. Is it possible?

View user profile

2 Re: A guy married twice on Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:27 pm

Reclusion Temporal
go to a lawyer.

Bigamous marriage po yung kasal mo with the other guy.

Even if mali o void ang kasal mo, nirerehistro talaga siya.

Not for the parties to decide what is void. Court dapat.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum