Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Right to Inheritance

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Right to Inheritance on Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:33 pm

Arresto Menor
Good Day!

I am posting this topic to seek legal opinion about my mother's case. My mom is 2nd eldest among 5 siblings. When my grandpa passed away, he left properties amounting to an estimate of more than 40M supposedly to be divided to his 5 children. Now, my uncle and aunts are claiming that my mother was removed from the inheritance due to conflict between my father and the family. My mother is currently undergoing medications and is a schizophrenic for more than 9 years now, on and off the institution. Being my one of my mom's child of four we are questioning the fact that they haven't shown any docs proving that my mom was in fact disinherited since it has been clear to us that my grandpa passed away having the best interest for my mother and our family since my father has abandoned us more than 14 years ago and there was no mention from him, no docs even supporting their claims. A portion of the property was already sold by my uncle amounting to an estimate of 10M. We are thinking about what legal actions or steps can we take to secure my mother's interest since even a percentage may do a lot for her continuous medication. Hoping to get a sound advice from this forum..

Thank you in advance.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum