Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Estranged Italian husband

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Estranged Italian husband on Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:22 pm


Arresto Menor
I have met a very sweet woman online from Ph. We are very keen on each other and would like to try to spend our future together.
Problem is this.
She was married to an Italian man in Ph in sept 2007, the lived together in in Italy for a year or so then decided to part. She came home to Ph, and he stayed in Italy. Now she is locked in this relationship as she, nor I can find this guy to get her a divorce so that she can move on. She has also spoken to the authorities in Italy which was no help at all. I have tried to find him everywhere on the net without luck.
Surely there must be a clause for this situation. For all we know he could be dead.
I have tried to read up on the annulment laws of Ph but it seems to be a bit hit and miss. Is there something concrete and effective that I can do other than give the case to some attorney in Ph, pay him a lot of money, and hope he does something? I'm willing to pay, but I don't want to throw away time or money.
Please, any advice will help.

Alan Muirhead.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum