Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mom want to take her illegitimate son abroad but cannot get consent from the father

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
Hello Everyone,
I have an application for Canada and immigration is asking for the father of my illegitimate child to sign on certain form

It's been years I do not have any communication with the guy. He is married to another woman, no financial support from him ever since.

Now, I got married and my Husband want to take us abroad
The problem is that I cannot find the father of my Son.

Is there any document I can present to immigration to be able me to take my son out of the country?

I only have few weeks to accomplish this and I began to be very depressed about the situation. I cannot leave my son he is only 5 yrs old.

Please help me

Thank you very much


View user profile


sorry, i am not competent to advice on immigration matters under foreign law. here is a forum on this matter, but I cannot vouch for the correctness of the info:

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum