Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mom want to take her illegitimate son abroad but cannot get consent from the father

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Arresto Menor
Hello Everyone,
I have an application for Canada and immigration is asking for the father of my illegitimate child to sign on certain form

It's been years I do not have any communication with the guy. He is married to another woman, no financial support from him ever since.

Now, I got married and my Husband want to take us abroad
The problem is that I cannot find the father of my Son.

Is there any document I can present to immigration to be able me to take my son out of the country?

I only have few weeks to accomplish this and I began to be very depressed about the situation. I cannot leave my son he is only 5 yrs old.

Please help me

Thank you very much

View user profile

sorry, i am not competent to advice on immigration matters under foreign law. here is a forum on this matter, but I cannot vouch for the correctness of the info:

[i] Visit our FB Page: BPO Employee Legal Advice
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum