Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

sss maternity benefit for unmarried woman

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 sss maternity benefit for unmarried woman on Fri Mar 28, 2014 3:49 pm

aidacarino

Arresto Menor
hi,

I am sss member since June 2011 when i was working in a company. When i left the job last Sept. 2013 i was not able to pay my monthly contribution and not even update my status from employed to voluntary. I am 12 weeks pregnant and unmarried. I wanted to know if will be able to get a maternity benefit. If my current status and unpayed monthly contribution will affect my being eligible to receive this benefit, is there a way i can do fix it?

Thank you.
Aida

View user profile

2 Re: sss maternity benefit for unmarried woman on Tue May 13, 2014 7:16 pm

Angiecarcasona15

Arresto Menor
Hi,

I am married but the annulment is on going,we are separated 4yrs ago, i haven't heard anything about him anymore.and now im 5months pregnant but he is not the father,.im currently working in a private company so How will i use my sss maternity benefit even if im still using my ex-husband surname and the annulment is not yet done.i hope you can help me and pls give me advise about this matter.thank you!

Angie

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum