Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lis Pendens

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Lis Pendens on Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:24 pm


Arresto Menor
Gud pm po.

Need advice.

Me and my brother file an extra-judicial partition and the 2 illegitimate child file a case on us regarding the partition and they annotated the title with lis pendens.

RTC dismissed the case in favor to us.

Then they file a motion for reconsideration, the court grant the reconsideration to one of the illegitimate child because she has a birth certificate with my dads signature.

Now the child with birth certificate enter and occupy one of our farm house and getting the produce of the farm and also on the other parcel of land she sold an area of the said parcel.

Does she have rights on this even there is no final judgment? she is saying the she is a co-owner.

Can I file to cancel the lis pendens?

thank you.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum