Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

sole custody

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 sole custody on Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:46 am


Arresto Menor
I am a filipina who had a son from a British national unfortunately after I gave birth and till now his father did not gave any support to my son. Now that I am marrying a guy who is from Germany , the german embassy is asking for a SOLE CUSTODY.
My concerned is me and my previous partner was never married, so what should I do about this sole custody since it is me who is supporting all what my 2 year old son's needs. What should I do with this issue? and how can I get this sole custody since it's me who is providing all the needs of my son? what proof of evidence I need for this?Please I need your advice.
Thank U.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum