Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Workplace Hazard

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Workplace Hazard on Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:21 am


Arresto Menor

How do I go about filing a claim if I have been sick due to our building management's neglect. They were fumigating the building while we were inside the office. I am pregnant. I want a refund. I was rushed to the hospital that day. And can I do a claim on the stress that they have given me..

Thanks in advance..

Last edited by Dylei on Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:22 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammar)

View user profile

2 Re: Workplace Hazard on Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:51 pm


Reclusion Temporal
as always talk to a lawyer personally.

start by getting a doctor to certify the the fumigation ALONE caused you to get sick and without any other factors.

then informing the building's management that you got sick using the doctor's certification.

Better to talk to a lawyer personally because while the facts are simple, the case is complicated as a medical doctor is needed to explain the medical condition.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum