Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

ESTA NEED HELP

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 ESTA NEED HELP on Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:43 am

gs2455

Arresto Menor
Good Day po,

My friend was accused with estafa. We can't bail him out because we can't provide complete documents such as barangay clearance or proof of residency. The story behind this po is nakikitulog lang po sya sa mga friends namin kaya he don't have permanent address. The main problem is he don't have relatives to help us to get him out of jail. What is the best move or solution for our problem? They will be moving him on wednesday at quezon city jail and holyweek na po this week and we are hoping we can bail him out before that.

Hindi po nya fault bakit po sya nakasuhan ng estafa. Nawala po ung cash na dala nya and hindi po sya sinipot ng tao may utang sakanya kaya po hindi nya nabayaran ung taxi at hindi na sya pinayagan umuwi sa amin and diniretso na sya agad agad sa kulungan.

I hope someone can help us with our case... My friend is a good person..

Thank you & God Bless.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum