Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Deed of Donation or Deed of Sale?

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26 Re: Deed of Donation or Deed of Sale? on Thu May 12, 2011 9:37 am

nhice004

Arresto Menor
if donation mortis causa is exempted from donor's tax, need pa ba magfile ng donor's tax return sa BIR?

Also, paano pag nauna namatay ung donee kesa dun sa donor? valid pa rin ba un, i mean.. pwede mapunta sa mga anak ni donee in the event na mamatay ung donor later on?

View user profile

27 Re: Deed of Donation or Deed of Sale? on Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:15 am

aliehsolbap

Arresto Menor
Is it possible to cancel the deed of donation and change this into deed of sale even though the processing of the title is finish?

View user profile

28 Re: Deed of Donation or Deed of Sale? on Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:39 pm

reia61999

Arresto Menor
good day,

my family are having a problem with a small portion of land given to me by my aunt. It was 2009 when we're able to make a Deed of absolute sale, both was signed by my aunt and me. Unfortunately, my dad forgot it be notarized until my aunt passed away last year. the problem arises when my cousins told us that the Deed of Absolute Sale is now Null and Void and that they now have the legal rights to partition it between them and me. Is it true that the document i hold, the Deed of Absolute Sale, is not legal anymore? Simply because it was not being notarized before my Aunt dies.

View user profile

29 Re: Deed of Donation or Deed of Sale? on Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:21 pm

willy12327

Arresto Menor
sa dalawa ko pong tita ang 2 parcels of land na nakapangalan sa kanilang dalawa, pero patay na po yung isa.ngayon po ibinigay sa tatay ko ung land title at siya na rin po ang nagbabayad ng buwis for 10 years.
ngayon po ang gustong mangyari ng tita namin ay ibigay sa pinsan namin ung lupa.
ask ko po ano ang karapatan ng tatay ko sa lupa na sya naman ang nagbabayad ng buwis nito? thanks po.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum