Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 NEED ADVICE on Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:16 pm


Arresto Menor
may asawa ako at nakabuntis siya ng babae yung girl manganganak na sa june . ano mga ways na pwidi ko magawa sa asawa ko wala pa ako pic ng bata baka e deny niya .

nalaman ko lang sa kaibigan niya kasi nag ka chat sila sa FB at nabasa ko sa chat nila .

what i will do

View user profile

2 Re: NEED ADVICE on Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:22 pm


Arresto Menor
you can file for legal separation under Art. 55 of the family code... it falls under infidelity.

this will help because then your properties and his will be separated. that way, should you die ahead of him, he cannot inherit your properties. but, you can inherit from him if he dies. also, he cannot demand for support.

in any case, the support for his child will not come from your conjugal properties but it will come from his separate properties. the only way the support for the child will come from your conjugal properties is when his separate property is insufficient.

that is what I suggest...

further, you can file for VAWC under RA 9262.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum